When you purchase an MTU software product, you receive 12 months of free upgrades of new versions released after your order date.
For example, if you bought Hoster 6.00 on August 15, 2018. Your free upgrade period expired August 15, 2019. If you order the upgrade on June 5, 2018, you can install the latest version, and others to be released until June 5, 2019.
To install a version that was released after your 12 months have expired:
- Click here to log in your Store Account.
- On your Home page near the top you will see each Registration Code you have whose Upgrade Date has past with a Buy Upgrade Button next to it.
- These RegCodes can still install versions you have installed before, but not a newer version with an Install Date after their Upgrade Date. (See the Product Upgrade Page for Install Dates).
- Click the Buy Upgrade Button beside a Product RegCode you want to upgrade to add it to your shopping cart.
- Click the "Continue Shopping" button in your cart to return and upgrade other RegCodes with expired Upgrade Dates, then click "Checkout".
Product Upgrade Pages
Have you been waiting for new features or bug fixes? Here is how to find out if they are now available.
- To determine what version you are running, run your program, click the Help menu at the top, click the "About [Product Name]..." and see the version number (ex: 5.41, 6.01.01, 4.30, etc.).
- Click the Product name below to go to its Upgrade Versions web page.
- Scroll down to the version you have.
- Then, scroll up, reading the changes for each version that was released after your version.